We are looking for a mobile application developer with experience in cross platform mobile application development. The ideal candidate would also have experience in back-end development and a sound understanding of robust, resilient architectures.The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and deploying new mobile applications while maintaining and supporting existing ones.
If the following sounds like you, you might be the ideal person for this position:
- Able to work autonomously and also within a team environment
- Highly motivated, efficient, precise, accountable and passionate
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment on multiple projects
- Passionate about design and have an interest in emerging technologies
What would I be responsible for?
- Provides technical requirements/specifications for simple to complex projects. Complex projects may include multiple business lines, technologies, and infrastructures.
- Provide input on application architecture and design.
- Diagnose and remediate problems.
- Design Screen flows based on specifications and requirements.
- Build cross platform mobile applications using Xamarin.
- Test mobile applications on several environments.
- Back-end and API integration with mobile applications.
- Develops and maintains application documentation.
- Tracks and remediate metrics and trends of application performance.
- Participate in SCRUM meetings and product backlog aggregation.
What experience and skills do I need to be considered for the role?
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in IT
- Experience in asynchronous development.
- Experience with mobile application deployment via Google Play and or Apple App Store.
- Database development and design experience preferred.
- Experience in Android Studio and Apple xCode preferred.
- Experience in IOC concepts and dependency injection.
- Strong understanding of OOP paradigms.