At Incredible Web our focus is on being the pioneers on web technologies and being able to deliver outstanding solutions through constant innovation and self-improvement. As a senior member you are expected to share the same vision and desire for personal growth. Incredible Web will be able to provide you with exciting challenges as well as the opportunity to contribute to open-source software and work on personal projects or publications.
The ideal candidate should be:
- A champion of software engineering principles
- Responsible and accountable and able to work autonomously
- A natural born leader that other team members may look up to
- Efficient, precise and intolerant to low quality development
- Ability to manage and delegate work on multiple simultaneous projects
Experience or knowledge in the following is required:
- ASP.NET or Java
- HTML & CSS (including responsive design)
- SQL & relational databases
- Source control & Git
- Test-Driven Development
- AGILE & Scrum
About Incredible Web
Incredible Web Ltd. (C52279) was set up in March 2011 in Malta, E.U. and is the software development partners and co-founders in a multi-national network that specialises in innovative IT solutions in various sectors across the globe, ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
The Incredible Web team can boast numerous experts in different sectors & technologies, with official recognition from Google, Microsoft, Umbraco & UCommerce as well as a host of other plaudits worldwide, including major publications and contributions.
If this role interests you, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org